Saturday, December 21, 2013

This would be great in the bathroom but also in the kitchen. I'll hang it with "command Hooks". I live in a rental and they want no holes in the #handmade liquid soap #smang it

handmade flowers :)
handmade flowers :)

Download whole gallery
Do It Yourself Butterfly Mobile
Do It Yourself Butterfly Mobile

Download whole gallery
This would be great in the bathroom but also in the kitchen. I'll hang it with "command Hooks". I live in a rental and they want no holes in the #handmade liquid soap #smang it
This would be great in the bathroom but also in the kitchen.  I'll hang it with "command Hooks". I live in a rental and they want no holes in the #handmade liquid soap #smang it

Download whole gallery
handmade charm bracelet. love :)
handmade charm bracelet. love :)

Download whole gallery
Handmade Quilt Set
Handmade Quilt Set

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment