Saturday, December 21, 2013

My friend Corinne made me some of these for christmas, and they are awesome!!! dip the bottle of wine glasses into chalkboard paint and later use them for labeling! Also, the chalk paint comes in sooo many colors!

28 Useful DIY Fashion Ideas (i dont like the bare skin under this image-- for biblical modesty, but i like the concept.) I'll check out the other ideas later #creative handmade
28 Useful DIY Fashion Ideas  (i dont like the bare skin under this image-- for biblical modesty, but i like the concept.)  I'll check out the other ideas later #creative handmade

Download whole gallery
Handmade fabric flower
Handmade fabric flower

Download whole gallery
My friend Corinne made me some of these for christmas, and they are awesome!!! dip the bottle of wine glasses into chalkboard paint and later use them for labeling! Also, the chalk paint comes in sooo many colors!
My friend Corinne made me some of these for christmas, and they are awesome!!! dip the bottle of wine glasses into chalkboard paint and later use them for labeling! Also, the chalk paint comes in sooo many colors!

Download whole gallery
handmade charms
handmade charms

Download whole gallery
Gangnam style-- i am so embarrassed for this person... what an idiot.
Gangnam style-- i am so embarrassed for this person... what an idiot.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment