Thursday, December 19, 2013

I've done this to all my shorts - inserting extra fabric in the sides - since I have a smallish waist and huge thighs. I like this kind of material though - gotta try it next summer.

DIY HOME
DIY HOME

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Handmade music sheet glass ornaments on Etsy, $30.00
Handmade music sheet glass ornaments on Etsy, $30.00

Download whole gallery
I've done this to all my shorts - inserting extra fabric in the sides - since I have a smallish waist and huge thighs. I like this kind of material though - gotta try it next summer.
I've done this to all my shorts - inserting extra fabric in the sides - since I have a smallish waist and huge thighs. I like this kind of material though - gotta try it next summer.

Download whole gallery
Vintage Wooden HandMade Musical Jewelry Box Hand by DivineOrders, $89.00
Vintage Wooden HandMade Musical Jewelry Box  Hand by DivineOrders, $89.00

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment